Visitor Visas

There are 2 main streams for this section.

Visas purely for visiting purposes and visas which allow you to work while you visit Australia.




These visas are for people looking to visit or extend their stay in Australia for holiday, sightseeing, social or recreational reasons, to visit relatives, friends or for other short-term non-work purposes.


There are a number of visas available for people to visit Australia as a tourist.


Electronic Travel Authority (ETA)


The Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) lets you enter Australia as many times as you want for up to 12 months. You can stay in Australia for up to three months on each visit.


The ETA is an electronically stored authority for travel to Australia. You must be outside Australia when you apply and when the ETA is granted.


ETAs are available to passport holders from a number of countries and regions. To see if your country qualifies for this program contact us.



An electronically stored authority for visits to Australia for tourism purposes of up to 3 months. Available to passport holders from the European Union and a number of other European countries.


An ETA or an evisitor, visa are linked electronically to your passport. It can be seen by staff at airlines, travel agencies and Australian border agencies.


Available to passport holders from a number of countries and regions. To find out if your passport (country) qualifies, please contact our Uvision Team for a free assessment.

Visitor Visa

The Visitor visa is for people who want to travel Australia as tourists, for business or to visit family. It is a temporary visa.


This visa has four streams:

  • Tourist Stream
  • Business Visitor Stream
  • Sponsored Family Stream
  • Approved Destination Status Stream

Any passport holder can apply for this visa.


Work and Holiday Visas


These visas are only available to selected countries.


The Working Holiday and Work and Holiday programs encourage cultural exchange and closer ties between arrangement countries by allowing young people to have an extended holiday supplemented by short-term employment.


There is a visa for people from Belgium, Canada, Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan and United Kingdom.


The other visa is available to applicants from Argentina, Bangladesh, Chile, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Turkey, the USA and Uruguay, on holiday and work visas in Australia.


For both visas, applicants have to be aged 18 to 30 years of age.


Applicants must undertake temporary employment in Australia for up to six months with each employer


These visas allow you to supplement the cost of your holiday through periods of temporary or casual employment.




To find the best VISITOR visa option that suits your (or your family or friend's) circumstances please CONTACT US by phone or email to book a personalised consultation to explain the process, complications (if any), fees and most importantly to break down what is the best way to bring (or join) your family or friend in Australia.


SPECIAL OF THE MONTH : All consultation fees for Visitor visas are absolutely free of charge for the month of December!



TELEPHONE : +61 2 80404427
EMAIL: [email protected]