More Support

Here are more useful services our team can offer you assistance with, to make sure you have the best experience during your stay in Australia.

Money Transfer

Uvision Australia can recommened money transfer partners with global network of 204,000 locations in 134 countries, is fast, safe and secure. They guarantee that your family, friends and business partners will receive their funds in a timely manner with excellent customer service at all of our agent locations.


Our Partners will offer:  

  • Excellent exchange rates
  • Convenient send and payout locations worldwide
  • Fast, reliable & friendly service

Contact Uvision Australia today to put in contact with our partners!

Calling cards

Missing home? who doesnt! We have partnerships with calling card companies to assure you get the best rates when calling home. Our partners offer various cards which offer promotions for countries all over the world.

Some of the unique features of these calling cards are:

  • No Pins
  • No Hidden fees
  • No Expieration on your credit
  • Great International Rates

How it works?

  • Register your phone number
  • Dial your local access number
  • Start calling your Country

At the moment we are offering FREE cards of one 60 minutes worth, contact us today to start calling home for free!

Short Hospitality Courses

If you'll like to work in the Hospitality industry while you study in Australia you need to posses certain certificates, your employer will ask you for these, not having them at hand will put you at a great disadvantage.


These are short hospitality courses to give you the skills you need to work in hospitality industry. which include: 

  • Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) to work in any bar, club, restaurant or venue in Australia that serves alcohol.
  • Responsible Conduct of Gaming (RCG) in order to work in a gaming venue, you must get a Gaming License.
  • Follow Workplace Hygiene (RSF) is essential for working in a venue where food is prepared 

Please contact us if you need assistance in getting these important certificates to broaden your employment options.

White/Green Card (Construction)

Working in the construction industry is a great way to earn money. Maybe you are a skilled trades person or just looking for casual labouring work. Either way before setting foot on site you will need to ensure you are aware of the occupational health and safety requirements OHSA and complete a white card training course. A one day course (also commonly known as your green card training....just to confuse the card is white but used to be green!!)


Please contact us if you need assistance in getting these important certificates to broaden your employment options.

Proof of Age Card

The proof of age card (also known as the Photo Card) is a voluntary card for people who do not hold a current NSW driver licence, or other form of photo identification, to help them show who they are. It may be used to help access a number of everyday services such as sending or receiving international mail, opening bank accounts and entering licensed premises.


A Photo Card will show your name, address, date of birth and photo.


For further information on how to apply please visit the Roads and Maritime's website or contact us if you need assistance.