To study in Australia you'll need to apply for both admission to an institution and also for a student visa from the Australian Government. At Uvision Australia we are registered and qualified to take care of both procedures. All you have to do is inform us of what you'll like to study, where & when, and we'll look after the rest of the application process.
There are a number of steps you must go through including with our guidance:
- We'll help you decide on your preferred course and institution.
- We'll submit your application to the institution.
- We'll receive and forward you the Letter of Offer so you can confirm the details and accept/sign.
- We'll receive and forward you the electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE).
- We'll apply for your student visa.
There is a range of entry requirements that you will need to meet for both your institution application and your visa application. This can include:
- Academic requirements.
- English level requirements.
- Evidence of funds to support your study.
- Overseas student health cover.
If you already live or work in Australia, you may still be able to apply to study here as an international student.
This Chart illustrates precisely the process from the date when you decide to study to Australia, until you arrive.
The Uvision Team will be handling and guiding you through every single step and making sure everything is done the easiest and most comprehensive manner.
Team Uvision Australia