There is no better and faster way to learn English than in a English speaking country like Australia.
Uvision Australia offers a range of our popular English courses to suit a range of student's study needs. These include:
- General English - To improve general proficiency to access higher level courses; to improve your English for travel; or to do casual work in an English speaking country. Focusing on communication skills with emphasis on speaking and listening
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP) - You want to study in an Australian school, vocational college or university. Preparing you for study at an English-speaking university, higher education or vocational institute
- Examination Preperation - You plan to take an exam such as IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, or the Cambridge First Certificate. Preparing you for English language proficiency examinations.
- English for Specific Purposes - You want to learn the spoken and written English needed for a specific context. Focusing on practical English for specific course areas such as business, aviation or tourism.
- English For Teaching - You want to teach English in schools in your own country. These courses include TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, EfTC (English for Teaching Children.)
Students entering Australia on a student visa to undertake ELICOS studies are required to study part-time at an accredited and registered ELICOS centre.
Course prices vary depending on the city, the school, the quality, services and other aspects. The range is approximately between 150 and 380 AUD per week for a Intensive General English Course. However often colleges offer monthly specials, for this months specials pelase visa our "Promotions" section.
The English courses generally start very Monday (except public holidays and the course lengths are generally 4-48 weeks.
Students are expected to attend a minimum of 20 hours per week. Some courses may be divided into 4 hour sessions each day (Monday-Friday) or 5 hour session per day (Monday-Thursday). Different schools offer different time tables, but generally classes are offered in morning, afternoon or evening sessions.
It is a vital condition of a student visa to maintain a class attendance above 80%. If a student fails to comply with this condition, their institution may report them to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection, and their student visa could be cancelled. If you would like to know more about your visa conditions please visit our "Visa Conditions" section.
If you would like to learn or perfect your English, please contact our education advisors so we can analyse your situation and recommend which English options will suit you best.
Team Uvision Australia